Friday 5 December 2014

First Ideas and Sketches of Poster

These are my first initial ideas of my film poster after researching other posters. I've made a rough sketch on paper to note down my ideas. I plan to make computer versions as well.

Feedback on Ideas

Jessica Brown- I prefer the second draft of the poster because of the use of the close up shot of the main characters face. It will show the expression of the characters emotions and show the scary side of the face. It also allows direct eye contact between the auidence and character. I much prefer the landscape design for your film.

Katie Elson- I like the landscape design better than the potrait because it shows more detail in the face. It also allows more writing to be placed on the left side of the page.



No comments:

Post a Comment