Thursday 11 September 2014

Gannt Chart and Location Planning and Call Sheet

 
This is a Gannt Chart showing when I will be completely different tasks over several months.




This location plan clearly shows where and when I will be filming my trailer. It also shows who will be there on set when filming.

Choosing a Location

I knew I wanted an abandoned house to shoot in however didn't know which one I could or wanted to use. I went on the internet and searched for some abandoned locations around the area I lived in. I discovered a few and thought it would be best to take a look at them before taking my actors and equipment there to shoot. So a few weeks before I planned to shoot, I went with a friend to take a look at the potential locations. Here's some of the images I took while exploring these locations.


Some of locations I looked at I thought would be too dangerous to bring lots of people, plus I wasn't sure if I would have permission to shoot in particular locations. Overall, I decided to shoot in an abandoned house in Maidenhead. I was able to get permission from the owner and felt the location was safe to bring people to. 






1 comment:

  1. Good - don't forget you need to plan how you will produce your poster & magazine cover also.

    ReplyDelete